Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Heart & Soul Blog Award


Weesha over at Weesha's World just awarded me a blog award. The reasoning reads as follows: "The Heart and Soul award is given to bloggers who always take the time to sit and relate with their readers. Whether it be with the simplest walk down the street to something that my have triggered an emotion to inspire you to write the amazing entries that you do. Not all bloggers are able to capture the attention and hearts of readers. Bearing and exposing your HEART & SOUL in your blogposts,". Thank you, Weesha! Thank you very, very much! I am truthfully both touched and honored that you feel I qualify for this!
The thing is folks, I am usually very unimpressed with these awards. Largely, I think, because the rules almost always state that you have to pass the award on to a certain number of other bloggers. Which, to me, feel a lot like the chain emails I used to get a ton of, and the chain letters I received before that. But (and this is going to sound like a lie, but I swear to the higher powers that it's the truth) for the first time I actually wanted one. I mean, heart and soul, those are fantastic things to be rewarded for! So this is me saying; thank you Weesha, it means a lot to me, and I hope you're not too offended I'm not passing it on.

*Kisses

No comments: